Verve magazine has an estimated readership of 60,000, and is distributed free every month to 18,000 selected homes, businesses and baskets in and around central Auckland’s highest-socio economic areas, including Parnell, Remuera, Newmarket, Epsom, Herne Bay and select parts of Mt. Eden, Glendowie, Kohimarama, and Orakei. Regrettably, Verve magazine is not delivered to homes displaying ‘no unsolicited mail’ or similar signage.
VERVE COLLECTION POINTS
A fresh copy of Verve is always available round the 5th of the month (excepting January) from the following collection points throughout Auckland.
- Les Mills, Britomart
- Quinovic, 10 Hobson Street
- S’Pacific, Old Post Office Building
- Sasha, 114 Main Street
- Peacocks Childcare, 41 Rockfield Rd
- Post Office, 416 Broadway
- Dove Shop, Shop 2, 1 Queen Mary Avenue
- Peacocks Childcare, 203 Manukau Rd
Grey Lynn / Ponsonby
- Both Countdowns in Williamson Avenue
- Dove Shop, 185 Apirana Ave
- Schnips, Melanesia Road
- Configure Express
- Barfoot & Thompson, Beach Road
- Just Rentals, 40 St John’s Rd
- Meadowbank Mall, St John’s Road
- Painted Bird, 164 Kitchener Road
- Dove Cote, 3/224 Kepa Road
- Time out Bookshop, 432 Mt Eden Road
- Broadway entrance to train station
- Coffee Club, Broadway
- Eastside Studio, 532 Parnell Road
- Hartleys, Balm Street
- Remuera Rise, 30 James Cook Crescent, Broadway Park
- Teed Street, outside Studio 81
- Vincent, 6 Nuffield Street
- RAPT, 302 Broadway
- Verve Office, Studio 10, 160 Broadway
- Boxing Alley, Stanley Street
- Hatitutude, 235 Parnell Road
- Home Ideas, 165 The Strand
- Parnell Library, Jubiliee Building, 545 Parnell Road
- Parnell Trust, Jubiliee Building, 545 Parnell Road
- Quest, Heather Street Parnell
- Quest, Carlaw Park
- Quinovic, 347 Parnell Road
- Verve Café, 311 Parnell Road
- The Pt Chev Beach Café, 506 Point Chevalier Road
- Iko Iko, Ponsonby Road
- Ponsonby Food Hall
- Mag Nation, 123 Ponsonby Road
- House of Travel
- New World Remuera, 10 Clonbern Road
- Dove Shop, 393 Remuera Road
Stonefields (Mt. Wellington)
- Charlie & George Café
- Bayside Rentals
- La Fourchette
- IE Produce, 1 Barry’s Point Rd
- Country Interiors, Lake Road
- The Book Store, Hurstmere Road
- Zomer Café, The McKenzies Project (looking towards the beach), 4 The Strand
- Be my Guest Holiday Homes
- Peacocks Childcare, 72 Malvern Road
Verve is also available in all:
- Auckland Corporate Cabs
- Rydges Hotel Auckland Rooms, 59 Federal Street, Auckland
- Giltrap Audi, 150 Great North Rd, Grey Lynn
PMP is responsible for Verve’s letterbox distribution, while AdMail is responsible for Verve’s café and key building distribution — in Auckland
Digital Verve is alive and well too, and each month over 16000 subscribers receive an electronic copy of Verve in their inbox.
www.vervemagazine.co.nz is refreshed and updated regularly with current articles, events, advertising, giveaways and competitions.
- Verve is an independent New Zealand-owned monthly lifestyle magazine with a reputation that continues to expand. Advertising placed in Verve will give your business great exposure. It is guaranteed that your advertisement will reach its target high-socio economic audience.
- Verve Magazine has longevity. Magazines get shared and passed on in households and among friends. Check out your own coffee table: some of those magazines might have been hanging around for several years!
- Verve’s articles/editorials are written by professional, experienced journalists and writers, all enhanced, wherever possible, with striking, attractive images.
- Verve covers are renowned for their wow-factor and for giving unbeatable exposure to advertisers with tangible feedback and increased enquiries.
- Verve provides unique strategies to drive traffic to your online marketing. That is, each edition of Verve is available online in e-book format, with advertisements hyperlinked to their corresponding websites. The reader, when scrolling over the advertisement/advertorial will be given the option to navigate directly to the advertiser’s website.
- It’s widely understood that readers/consumers are receptive to print. People remember effective print ads. In fact, magazine ads have the second highest receptivity of any media, second only to television. *
- Nothing makes a brand stand out more than a beautiful advertisement in a glossy magazine. A well-designed advertisement is an engaging experience for readers.
- Verve readers are focussed. It’s hard to engage in other media when you’re reading a magazine like Verve. In the world of multitasking — where people are constantly texting, e-mailing and using their smart phones — it’s hard to get noticed. But it’s challenging to do anything else when you’re reading a magazine! In fact, according to a survey done by Ball State University, USA, magazines are the exclusive or primary medium 85% of the time whilst being read by consumers.
- Readers trust Verve — messages to your consumers have a lot more worth when they are in print. Messages can be published, edited, erased and syndicated all in a matter of a few minutes on the web — not so in print. In conjunction with the web’s ease of publishing, many have become increasingly skeptical of what they read online. Although print doesn’t have a flawless reputation, people, for many reasons, still put more faith in messages they see in print than online.
- A recent MPA survey concluded that 77% of consumers purchased a product after seeing or reading about it in a magazine.
We are passionate about Verve, whilst always working for our advertisers. We embrace all social media, including Mail-chimp, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter in order to enhance their business.
What our readers & advertisers think!
It’s unbelievable – I am receiving calls from my advertising in Verve Magazine. So far I have received 8 calls, 4 are definites, 2 are meet and greet only and the other 2 wants to meet and discuss.
So very grateful – print advertising works!
Maria EASY AIRBNB
Hi there Verve ladies, Just wanted to let you know I had my first visit from a customer reading the article on friday as I was about to close up for the day and then was inundated on saturday … was a huge day :-). Today (my day off) I went in to meet a truck to pick up the french day bed I sold that had arrived last week and while I was there I had 5 groups of people come and knock on my door after reading the advert !! Totally didn’t expect it but was obviously pleased. I expect this week to be busy 🙂
Thanks for the extra mags. They have arrived and been claimed by various clients. I’ve had great response so I’m thrilled. Warmest regards, Grant X
I have had two customer inquiries through the Verve column since we met. Rudy Lang from Rudy’s PC Services.
Just writing to say what an excellent magazine in May with the interesting articles about Fawad Ahadi, how we would ever know about the journey that this chap is on, do keep us up to date.
Also the Joshua Becker, Addicted to endorphins, More than just a mentor, Abel Tasman weekend, you certainly covered a cross section of very interesting articles, keep it up.
Will keep my eye out for next months edition. Regards, Glenn Beattie