An awesome tangy addition to your homemade ice-cream parlour! The double-blend helps to break down the slushy texture for a smoother end result. Makes about 1 litre.
- 700g watermelon, rind removed
- 1× 125g punnet raspberries
- Juice of ½ lime
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender for 2–3 minutes or until completely liquefied.
- Transfer into a container and place in the freezer for one hour.
- Remove from the freezer and transfer the mixture to the food processor. Blend for one minute, then return to the freezer for 3–4 hours or until ready to serve.
Recipe: From Summer Fit by Sally Fitzgibbons, Macmillan, RRP $39.99