Celebrate the splendour of Spring with this sumptuous smoothie! After all the wait, Spring is finally here, beckoning all things good, like rays of light breaking in through the blinds in the morning, birds chirping their song and the sweet Summer breeze just around the corner. It’s the promise of all things good. We couldn’t be more excited. So we’ve created the ultimate smoothie with Wahiki’s Turmeric Latte ice cream, the first flavour of its kind in the world! When was the last time you had ice cream that had ginger, black pepper and cinnamon in it? Now you can! Imagine, superfoods in your ice cream! AND it’s dairy free, cruelty free, and certified gluten free! With only 9.4 grams of sugar per 100grams, this is the guiltless treat you’ve been waiting for. Feel good without feeling bad afterwards!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1 slice of pineapple
- 1/2 tsp of organic turmeric powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/3 cup coconut water
- 1 large scoop of Wahiki Turmeric Latte Coconut Ice Cream
- Add all ingredients into a high speed blender and process until smooth and thick.
- Pour into you bowl or coconut bowl.
- Topped with your favourite gluten free granola, fresh chopped pineapple or mango, sliced banana, a sprinkle of turmeric powder and a big scoop of Wahiki Turmeric Latte Coconut Ice Cream.
- Send us your photo to share on our Instagram page! Make sure to tag @wahikinz and @vervemagazine