- 1 banana
- 1 cup soaked raw cashews (soaked for 4+
- 1 cup cashew nut milk or rice milk
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh beetroot,
- 2 slices of papaya/pawpaw (can be pre-frozen)
- Skin Friend AM
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed oil (sa)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (sa)
- banana, pawpaw or papaya slices (a)
- raw cashews, chopped
- To freeze the banana, peel it first, slice into bite-sized pieces, then store in a freezer bag or sealed container.
- Place all of the ingredients, except the toppings, into a high-powered blender and blend on high until smooth. Serve in a bowl and top with chia seeds, fruit and chopped cashews.
Serves 1, preparation time 5 minutes (plus overnight freezing time)
Some people are sensitive to cashews and they don’t realise it, so test cashews before using this ingredient.
Extracted from The Eczema Detox by Karen Fischer available from exislpublishing.com and wherever good books are sold. We also have 3x books to giveaway. Click this link to find out how you can enter!