- 8 small peaches
- 3 eggs
- 100g caster sugar & extra to coat the tin
- 150g all purpose flour
- 300ml full fat milk
- butter for greasing
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, caster sugar, flour and milk until combined.
- Butter a 25cm round tin and coat with caster sugar. Peel, halve and pit the peaches, then cut them into slices.
- Scatter the peaches in a single layer at the bottom of the tin and slowly pour the batter over. Place in the oven for 45-55 minutes, the edges should be brown and the centre set.
- Serve warm with icing sugar.
// Serves 8
Recipe and photos: Audrey Fitzjohn