- ¼ cup Live Longer Organic 100% Cricket Flour
- ½ cup coconut
- 1 ½ gluten-free rolled oats
- ¼ cup quinoa flakes (or psyllium husks)
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup chopped sultanas (or any dried fruit)
- ¾ cup chopped almonds (or other nuts)
- ¼ cup liquid honey
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 3 beaten eggs
- Optional: drizzle ½ cup melted vegan dark chocolate
- Measure Live Longer Cricket Flour, coconut, rolled-oats, quinoa flakes, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chopped dried fruit, and chopped nuts into a bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon and slowly pour in melted coconut oil and honey.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and add to the seed mixture.
- Combine all ingredients, and press into a slice tin.
- Bake 170°C for 40 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and cool on a rack. When cooled, drizzle with melted chocolate and cut into squares.
To find out more about cricket flour visit the Live Longer website.