The hemp pizza base is a fun easy way to treat the whole family or dinner party to healthy pizza. Its vegan, gluten free and fills you up without bloating you. Good with any topping style you are like.
- 150g Hemp protein
- 150g Millet flour
- 100g Tapioca Flour
- 50g Ground Linseed
- 2 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Bakers Yeast
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 280mlWater (warm)
- 3 Tbsp Hemp Seed Oil
- Mix all dry ingredients except bakers yeast and coconut sugar.
- In separate bowl mix warm water, yeast. Wait 2-3 minutes and then add coconut sugar and hemp seed oil.
- Add liquid to dry mixture. Mix well for a few minutes with wooden spoon until it forms into dough. If its too sticky and wet add tapioca or millet.
- Sprinkle millet onto your rolling surface. Use either smooth chopping board or stainless steal bench. Get a small hand full of dough and start rolling into desirable shape with rolling pin and plenty of spare millet. Aim for 0.5cm thickness. If it sticks use a knife to get it off in one piece. Let it rest for 20 – 30 mins if you have time.
- Add your favourite toppings
- Bake on 200 degree celsius for 10 mins.
- Eat hot.
Photography: Vanessa Lewis