Fabric of Onehunga is a new pocket neighbourhood being developed in the heart of Onehunga where architecture meets nature, urban meets industrial and old meets new.
The first and second building releases of the sought after development have been immensely popular with first home buyers, Onehunga locals and those transitioning from larger homes.
Fabric of Onehunga is being built on a 1.29ha light industrial site that spans between Spring St and Victoria St and comprises five four-storey buildings, surrounded by landscaped park like grounds.
Fabric’s master planned architecture pays homage to its industrial roots with buildings wrapped in steel cladding, with black joinery and timber detailing. The complex will also feature secure basement car parking, and naturally ventilated glass atriums with pedestrian bridge structures providing private access to each apartment.
Interiors will include contemporary finishes, clever storage, high ceilings, spacious layouts and maximised natural light. All apartments will flow out to balconies or large private terrace gardens and share access to the pocket park at the heart of the development.
Fabric of Onehunga is registered with the New Zealand Green Building Council and is targeting a Homestar 6 Design and Build rating for efficiency and sustainability.
Visit the full size two-bedroom apartment styled by Homestyle magazine open to view daily from 11am-3pm at 11 Spring St, Onehunga – fabricofonehunga.co.nz
- 5 buildings over 4 levels
- 239 one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments
- Architecturally designed by award-winning Ashton Mitchell
- Landscape architecture by Boffa Miskell
- Contemporary kitchens & bathrooms
- 7000sqm of common park-like landscaped gardens and courtyards
- Underground car parking, bike parking and storage units
- Spacious apartments that all have balconies or private courtyards
- 800m to Onehunga train station
- 10km to Auckland CBD, 10km to Auckland Airport
- Pet friendly
Open to view daily from 11am-3pm
11 Spring St, Onehunga