- Are you passionate about magazines (both the print and online versions)?
- Are you good at prospecting for new business, and uncovering potential advertisers?
- Can you drive to develop these opportunities from prospect level through to deal close?
- Do you show relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace?
- Do you have advertising sales experience?
- Are you familiar with the Auckland and all of its comings and goings?
- Can you meet and exceed monthly sales goals?
Our top-gun sales executive has had to return to her hometown and so we are seeking her replacement. If you can answer yes to the bullets above, it could be you.
Verve Magazine, a well established, central Auckland based publication, is seeking an advertising sales executive for both digital and print sales.
Working closely with the company directors, you will be expected to find, develop, and close leads using online and offline sources. An attractive package is offered in return for your excellent work.
WRITERS, PHOTOGRAPHERS & OTHER FREELANCE CREATIVES
Verve Magazine is always happy to hear from creative and talented people, so if you have what it takes in the way of background and qualification, do send us your cv and a covering letter, outlining your interest and what you could bring to the table.
If you are Auckland based and involved with studies in Communications, Creative Writing, Graphic Design, Photography, Graphics, Fine Arts, Advertising, etc., and are interested in gaining solid work experience, we are happy to consider your application for an internship.
To express an interest in any of the above please email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Covering letter to be included in your email and brief one page cv as an attachment.