GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP
Graphic Design Internship
Hello to all you graphic designers out there.
We are looking for a graphic design intern to join us for the next three – six months, starting July 2017.
You will be trained in the design and upload of our magazine, both online and in print. It is an intensely interesting role, and one that requires a good eye for design, awesome creativity and a healthy dose of patience.
You will be trained in and then assist with the following:
- The design and layout of a monthly magazine
- The design and layout of a monthly e-newsletter
- The design and layout of other material from time to time
- You will need to be highly creative
- You will know and understand Adobe design programmes (i.e. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- You will perform well under pressure, and can meet deadlines
- You will pay close attention to detail (one of the most important aspects of the job)
- You will be responsible and really want to commit to this opportunity
- Full-time hours for 3 weeks of each month
- Great work experience in fun team
- Perfect insight into the magazine business
- 3 month training / internship
- 3 month paid magazine design work
If you are interested in gaining solid work experience, we are happy to consider your application for an internship. Kindly send in your resume/portfolio with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and come join our vibrant team in Newmarket.
How to apply
Kindly send in your resume/portfolio with cover letter to email@example.com. Should you wish to talk to someone feel free to call (09) 520 5939, and ask for Kelsey.
- Are you passionate about magazines (both the print and online versions)?
- Are you good at prospecting for new business, and uncovering potential advertisers?
- Can you drive to develop these opportunities from prospect level through to deal close?
- Do you show relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace?
- Do you have advertising sales experience?
- Are you familiar with the Auckland and all of its comings and goings?
- Can you meet and exceed monthly sales goals?
Our top-gun sales executive has had to return to her hometown and so we are seeking her replacement. If you can answer yes to the bullets above, it could be you.
Verve Magazine, a well established, central Auckland based publication, is seeking an advertising sales executive for both digital and print sales.
Working closely with the company directors, you will be expected to find, develop, and close leads using online and offline sources. An attractive package is offered in return for your excellent work.
WRITERS, PHOTOGRAPHERS & OTHER FREELANCE CREATIVES
Verve Magazine is always happy to hear from creative and talented people, so if you have what it takes in the way of background and qualification, do send us your cv and a covering letter, outlining your interest and what you could bring to the table.
If you are Auckland based and involved with studies in Communications, Creative Writing, Graphic Design, Photography, Graphics, Fine Arts, Advertising, etc., and are interested in gaining solid work experience, we are happy to consider your application for an internship.
To express an interest in any of the above please email either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Covering letter to be included in your email and brief one page cv as an attachment.